Keys to Language and Learning 5-11’s
This highly successful accredited international training package is now available as a 10 week online learning opportunity as well as face-to-face.
- For one hour a week, participants participate in a lively and informative online discussion led by an experienced EDconnect tutor enabling them to share outcomes with others, adding value to the training experience.
- Another hour per week is completed online via interactive web-based training.
- Each week has a different focus with a matching Learning Log practical activity. This will require learners to plan and carry out a small relevant practical task to write about in the Learning Log.
The EDconnect tutor will provide the support learners need to complete a Learning Log. This evidence-based e-learning provides practical advice and strategies, building confidence and skills to support all children but especially those with speech and language difficulties.
- What is communication?
- Improving listening, attention and independent learning skills
- Listening, memory and understanding spoken language
- Modifying adults’ speech to help a child understand language.
- Understanding Beyond Simple Sentences
- Promoting Vocabulary Development
- Encouraging expressive language and narrative development
- Promoting effective communication and social skills
20-hour (3 day) course
Face-to-face course $950 + GST
Blended delivery $850 + GST
Monday 31 May
Monday 14 June
Monday 21 June
Can’t get to one of our upcoming workshops?