Gavin is a MoE-Accredited PLD Facilitator. He has extensive experience leading international educational partnerships and projects in STEM (Science Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and integrating digital learning technologies to build robust hybrid learning environments where students can learn anywhere anytime. Gavin guides teachers and school leaders to integrate STEM pedagogies and digital technologies in authentic contexts, particularly in local curriculum design; supporting teachers to provide students with exciting, engaging, hands-on, real-world problem-solving learning contexts.
Gavin’s strengths are:
- Integrating STEM (Science Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and digital technologies into local curriculum design.
- Working with school leadership teams to develop their digital technologies strategic planning & integrating digital learning technologies into the curriculum & planning.
- Coaching and Mentoring Teachers & School Leadership to integrate STEM and digital technologies into their local curriculum design
- Digital fluency and Digital citizenship
- Guiding and mentoring teachers to improve their instructional design pedagogy in utilising hybrid learning & Learning Management systems (LMS) e.g., Google Suite to transform learning and teaching.